Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Hello everybody!

The first activity that I present is a very popular tale of Eric Carle called "The very hungry caterpillar". Be very attentive and listen well, if you want to improve your listening skills.



Now is the time to check if you have been attentive. In English, you must tell the story of "The very hungry caterpillar" from these images, which represent the temporal sequence of the metamorphosis of the caterpillar in butterfly. In this way, you will improve your speaking skills.



Did you like the story? It is one of my favorites.
Licencia de Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-SinObraDerivada 4.0 Internacional.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    OOOOh I love this story, it's fantastic, the way you propose to work it is genius. I have this book at home and it helps me a lot in class. It is incredible the amount of resources that can be drawn to this book.

    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It is my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete